Dine in our restaurant or bar
The family owned hotel has an enviable reputation spanning over 20 years and is highly regarded in the region for providing an extensive menu of locally sourced food
The restaurant at the Treebridge is open to residents and guests, we have two dining areas; the restaurant, which usually requires pre-booking and the bar which operates a walk-in policy.
Food Allergy Notice
Please inform a member of our team in advance on placing your order of any allergens or special dietary requirements, please note this is very important!
Menus & serving times
Our menus may change depending on availability of produce.
A la Carte Menu - View
- Monday to Thursday12 noon - 8pm
- Friday & Saturday12 noon - 9pm
Children's Menu - View
- Available in the bar and the restaurant during all serving times
Takeaway Menu - View
We are continuing to offer our takeaway service, although it will now be collection only. Pre-orders can be placed at anytime by phone (01642) 722231.
- Friday & Saturday4.30pm - 8.30pm
- Sunday12 noon - 4pm
Prix Fixe Menu - View Main course £9.50 2 course £13.50 3 course £17.50
- Monday to Saturday12 noon - 6.30pm
Sunday Lunch Menu - View Sample Menu
- Sunday12 noon - 7.30pm
Afternoon Tea Menu - Menu
- Monday - Friday12 noon - 3pm
- Saturday - Sunday12 noon - 4.30pm
Special Breaks Menu - View
- Available as part of our 'Special Breaks' overnight stay offer.
Wine & Cocktail Menu - View
- Please contact us (01642) 722231 for additional information.
Please check our boards for chef specials
Our Chef's Specials aim to take advantage of the produce available to us on a weekly or even daily basis, bringing you the freshest food.
Restaurant booking request
Complete a few details below and we will contact you to confirm your booking.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept individual payments for group parties.